This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My garmin watch did not synchronize my run to my Garmin connect App

Morning

I just completed my 15km run now, however after i finished synchronizing my run to the Garmin App, it gave me the status completed but my run is not synchronized to the App,

I have attached the ZIP folder for my run so you can assist me by fixing it ,then send it back to me so I can manually upload it using Garmin connect

I had the same issue 6 months back, since then all was fine until today

I followed the same process i was instructed to follow 6 months back, which is to ZIP folder it and paste it here for fixing

please see attached

• Morning, may you please kindly assist in repairing my 16km run,I am unable to synchronize it to my Garmin App,I try to manually upload it but I can't, please kindly repair it for for and send it back so I can manually upload it on my Garmin connect

• Please see response in Private Message.

• Morning Phil 

I ran 15 today the 22 December 2022 thus Morning, how ever, same thing happened ,my Garmin forunner 35 failed to synchronize my run to my Garmin watch

Please kindly day assist me in repairing it amd send it back to me so I can manually import it via Garmin  connect. 

The one for the 16th you repaired it 100  and thank you

See attached my zip folder 2022 activity run

I will wait for the repaired run

Warm Regards 

Wendy

[solved]