This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wrong watch Icon in Garmin Connect

I’ve changed phone and repaired my Garmin Expedition with the app. the icon at the top of the app is that of another garmin watch and no longer the one of the Expidition. 

No change beyond that. 

Is there a fix?

• Your MARQ model name was changed ~3 years ago. It is now the MARQ Adventurer but it is 100% identical otherwise. Only the name was changed.

• Thanks for the answer. I knew that. this is not my question. It is the watch icon showing in the connect app that not longer represent the proper watch. looks like it represents the military Marq. Any idea why this is is?  it used to be the proper Marq Expedition icon before I reinstalled the app on my new Iphone. 

• If your watch image was correct on your last phone and that version of the Connect Mobile APP but is now not correct in the version of Connect Mobile you are using on your new phone, the wrong image is being given by the APP.

Please confirm your Connect Mobile APP is fully updated through your iOS APP store or Google Play store. If you are fully updated, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. Thank you.

• I’m also seeing the Commander in the app, but I have an Expedition. I’ve changed nothing, and my app is up to date. 

• I would like to get you added to the tracking case I wrote working with latouf123. I have sent you a Private Message.

• I have had this issue as well for over a year. My post in the forum went unanswered.

• Thank you for your post so I can add you to the tracking case. I am sorry your old forum post was not responded to. Please note, we will not be able to always respond to all forum posts. Do not hesitate to reach out to Outdoor Product Support in your region to report an issue if it needs to be addressed.

I have sent you an email to add you to the tracking case for the MARQ Expedition image issue using the iOS Garmin Connect Mobile APP.