This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery drain

Anyone else noticing huge battery drain since the update to 23.00?  I’ve done all the normal power cycle, etc. to try and fix, but it’s draining like crazy. I see people talking about this in the F6 forum, so not surprising, but definitely seems like a software issue. 

• I am sorry there is an issue. We are not seeing a direct pattern that is clearly tied to version 23.00 software update. (By taking into account the millions of Fenix 6 series watches in use worldwide along with the MARQ line too - any new software release with a serious issue will result in a strong trend of Product Support worldwide receiving incoming chat support, telephone calls, and emails to report the issue.)

There are 3 things that can be tried that I hope will resolve your issue:

1) Restart your watch

2) Hard Reset: Hold down your top left button until your MARQ shuts off, then let go of the button.

3) Reset to Factory Defaults in your System > Reset menu.

• Have the excatly same problem. Nederst had Thatcher issue before. Started with firmware update 23.

• I am sorry there is an issue. If you continue to have fast battery drain despite trying the troubleshooting steps above, please do not hesitate to reach out to Outdoor Product Support in your region.

• I just wanted to report back that I had to do the long press (hard reset) TWICE and it seems to have stabilized the battery drain. Maybe that will help someone else.