This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intensity minutes multiplied by 10x

1. After properly working for 3 years, My marq expedition all of a sudden started  multiplying intensity minutes by 10x, both  daily and weekly (I usually achieved 250/week now it counts 3000 / day!!). I checked all the other settings (heart rate zones etc) and nothing has changed. Simply it seems the Automatic calculation of Intensity minutes doesn’t work anymore. I have reset to factory settings twice. No change unfortunately. Any help ?
  • Any help ?

Disable the MoveIQ option in Device Settings » Health & Wellness. It is known to duplicate IMs on some devices. If it does not help, please post some data that may help analyzing the problem:

• A screenshot of GCW Reports » Resting HR during the last 7 days
    • A screenshot of your daily HR graph for given day
    • A screenshot of your IM Settings: Device Settings » Health & Wellness » Weekly Intensity Minutes
    • Share link (not a screenshot!) to a sample activity from the concerned period
  • Thanks for the fast reply! I have de-activated the MoveIQ. No improvement. So far intensity minutes are 60 times higher than before…. I could de-activate this feature and not use intensity minutes anymore. All other features/ biometrics etc seem to work fine. However, my true worry is if this  hides some malfunctioning in the device or in the SW. I will try to post the screenshots and links asap 

• Isn't your RHR unusually low, or the IM setting changed to HR Zones with very low zones used? I'd try changing the IM setting from the current option to the other one, then rebooting the watch, and then changing the IM setting back, and rebooting again. If it does not help, contact the Support.

• ... and please post the outcome here, in either way, so that others with similar problems may learn from it.