This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Please support my cause to improve the MARQ Golfer, a beautifully, stylish and functional watch (Best of both worlds: stylish and functionality in one):

Please support my cause to improve the MARQ Golfer, a beautifully, stylish and functional  watch (Best of both worlds: stylish and functionality in one):

The MARQ support team does listen and makes improvements. Last year I discovered a bug about birdies being reported as dbl. bogies+.

They immediately included it in they sw updates and it is tracking the score correctly now (Took me a while to find out since i had to mak a birdie during play).

Please support the below 2 causes/ideas (Not only my idea. If you browse on the forum you see many posts about the same idea or almost similar the Golf users desperately want to have on the watch). But scattered around the forum does not any good for the software team to see it and pick it up and implement it. They should but that is a different story)

1. We want to see the strokes per hole on the MARQ Golfer watch and not only nr. of putts!!! You can only see this on the phone, We bought this expensive watch to see this ON the watch.

2. The option to edit your typical golf club distances and max. distances. The watch records every shank, duff, slice, top, bounce and thus you reach many times the wrong Virtual Caddie golf club advice.

If the above 2 options are implemented the MARQ Golfer is A-W-E-S-O-M-E and blows or at least is on PAR with the competition. For now it is just a F,M,B, and scorecard tracker at best.

Vote up (minimum effort), comment, discuss here: 

https://forums.garmin.com/outdoor-recreation/outdoor-recreation/f/marq-series/270003/marq-golfer-feature-request-to-make-the-virtual-caddie-better-golfer-feature-requests-q-1006206

Thank you.