This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Will there be a MARQ VERSION 2 now Epix and Fenix 7 have launched?

I was looking at my Marq Athlete this morning and still love the design.  I was thinking how good would it be if the Epix tech was inside it!  Just seeing what other people think?

• I just started a Facebook Group "GARMIN MARQ 2" to discuss all relates to the new Garmin Marq 2. I know we can do it here as well, but not always logged in into Garmin forum. Hope we can get a community going, to respectfully discuss all related to a watch that we all know is really too expensive, but we wanted it anyway ... because we like the finer things in life!

• Has anyone been able to get hold of the Marq Gen 2 yet aside from reviewers?  There currently does not seem to be stock anywhere? 

• good idea!  I will look out for it on FB.

• I got mine yesterday from Garmin.  I did order it as soon as it was announced.  I got the email that it would be delayed till December but I guess I got lucky and got one early.  I have to say, the button click feedback is superb.  The older watches (marq, fenix, forerunner) did not have this crisp on and off click.

• Just to let everyone know, I have had had the new Marq Gen 2 athlete for about 10 days now. Impressed so far. I am planning on doing a comparison with the original Marq Athlete soon. Will post something soon.