This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Will there be a MARQ VERSION 2 now Epix and Fenix 7 have launched?

I was looking at my Marq Athlete this morning and still love the design.  I was thinking how good would it be if the Epix tech was inside it!  Just seeing what other people think?

• Will surely come ... this just a question of time.

• I hope so. I'm holding out for a Marq2 at this time.

• I do not know of a release of a Marq 2, but I assume it will resemble the Epix 2. But I do prefer the MIP screen and longer battery life. My wish list for an M2 includes a slighly smaller size (for improved day to day wearability), solar power (at the cost of a reduced bezel size), and continued improvements of the battery life. Let's see what happens. And when. I would guess that the marketing people at Garmin will push for an OLED-screen, regardless of my wish list.

• I would like to see an OLED screen and LTE connectivity on a Marq 2. The AOD battery specs for the Epix 2 seem reasonable. 

• Yes, I guess OLED and LTE is high on the list, and that the Epix 2 is a test run for a Marq 2 (as well as being the OLED option to the Fenix).

I have considered getting an Epix to try it out. Foremost to see how I like the display, but given my use case, I expect to see a notable reduction of battery life compared to how I use my Marq. 

• I like the size of the Marq 2, I think it is  more in proportion  on my wrist than the Fenix. The Marq range is far more pleasing on the eye than the Fenix range and a higher quality screen would make it pop. I agree with you that the battery life is important but I also think OLED screen would be the icing for the premium design. 

• Marq stock is getting very low. A good sign on the release of a updated version!

• I would also wish that the functions from the fenix 7 solar would be implemented. The Multi GPS would also be a great addition to the MARQ models.

• I also have the fenix 7 sapphire solar. I like the new functions and also the long battery life or solar. However, the design of the MARQ series is more beautiful. For this reason, I would like to keep the design and implement the fenix 7 Saphire Solra functions and hardware in the MARQ

• Exactly what I hope for.