This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Charge Stand for Garmin Marq

I know that the Watch connector is different from the Fenix and other garmin Watches. 

But for a 1.700 USD watch you would expect to find a Stand or some sort of charging craddle for this watch.

TUSITA and others make a bunch or options/accesories/stands for the fenix/vivo/forerunner and others. WHY NOT THE MARQ!!!

David

• Hey David!  

Keep in mind, I am just an average guy but I will tell you my thoughts..

I own the Aviator and love it.  The clip style charger is unique because of the back of the case (vs the Fenix 6 for example).  Because of the shape of the back of the case it's a bit more involved to try and do a charging stand for this design.  This along with the fact that I don't think there is a high demand for something like this.  For example, I charge mine every 7 days, lol.  So, I could not care any less about any sort of fancy charging stand, as I am sure a lot of people may also feel.   

Now, for a watch like Apple, Samsung, Tag Connected etc.. this would make more sense.. because you have to charge them just about every day (and that's annoying) so yes, a nice stand near the bed side works well.

So, I would look at it more like a "gimmick" that is just not needed on the Marq (or many Garmins for that matter).

• Artifex design makes one. I have it and enjoy it