This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ways to touch up some light scratches on Marq case

Just was wondering any best practices to remove some light wear on the case of my Aviator.  Second day of owning it, lol I seem to have gotten some very light scratches on the side when I was comparing it to my Fenix 6.  The metal button from the other watch rubbed the Marq at one point.   Its barely noticeable, but I know as time goes on more and more will happen.. so wanted to see if there is a simple way to polish that by hand?

• Just polished a scratch out of the bezel of my Marq 2 Adventurer with a common or garden kitchen sponge (yellow sponge with a green non-abrasive abrasive pad). Going gently it took less than a minute. Clearly it wasn't a deep gouge, but it was a 'scratch' nevertheless that was irritating... and it's gone. Just in case it helps...

• I’ll give it a try! I have several little ones on my MARQ gen2 Aviator already. I thought those things are made of titanium grade 5 that supposed to be tough…