This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hybrid Metal Bracelet Adjustment

Just a quick question..  I have all the tools to do adjustments myself, however what I cant seem to "see" online is how the internal rubber on the inside is adjusted?  It appears online as if its a solid ring all on the inside of the band?  So.. removing a link, would mess this up?

Can anyone confirm that for me?

Thanks!

• Thanks Chris - I have ordered some 

Peter

• Peter/Chris, I followed the advice in this thread and ordered the hybrid link kit through customer support. I did not receive any “+1mm adjustment links”, just 3 regular metal links, 3 silicone pieces, and 6 spring bars… feels like I got ripped off for $40 USD. Was I supposed to get micro adjust links in that kit?  Is there any way to get those adjustment links? Or are we SOL with a several hundred dollar band that can only be coarsely adjusted? 

• I am sorry the kit you ordered did not work out for the part you needed. I can see the parts listed for the kit that you ordered and what you received is what shows in the kit.

I see this one other kit. It is the only other kit with links in it. Here is what it looks like since difficult to describe: