This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Marq Expedition

Greetings everyone.  I am thinking about getting the expedition, tho worried it will be replaced / upgraded soon?  Is this a good time to buy, or maybe a new model is coming soon with updated tech?   I know the new Fenix 7's are rumored to be released early next year.. so, I wonder if the same would be true with the Marq's?

• You will always have that ... latest when they bring out a new model they do develop the next one. You can expect new ones every 2-3 years.

On the other hand ... if the actual do/have what you want a possible new one does not really matter, does it?!

• Thats a good point :-)   I REALLY love the Marq.

I have the 6s now.  I love it too, but regret not going for a larger version (the 6 Pro).  I just noticed, that it appears that the Marq, while larger in build, seems to have the same size and res screen as my current F6s?   In other words, it appears that if I wanted a larger screen the F6 Pro would be best (in that regard)?   So, I guess the only thing I would be interested in for a refreshed Marq would be a screen that matches in size with the current F6.

• In that case you should wait  ... I am sure the next MARQ edition will get the larger screen.

And anything else of course they do develop to make us buy the next generation ...  Wink