This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem screen light

I just buy the garmin marq and I did all the setting for retroeclairage however nothing work the screen stay dark even by putting 100% only small light but even this small intensity not allow to see the screen when his dark… the watch his full batterie and all the setting are 100% light and active for movement or pressing buttons…. How garmin can check what going on?

Top Replies

All Replies

• If you do not wish to contact Garmin directly for assistance then perhaps you could do a factory reset and see if the light functions as a way to rule out a user setting.

• I did but still don’t working no light as mentioned even at 100% in the full dark I can see very very low light but can read the screen… what can I try next ?

• The watch normally is quite bright with the back light.  It seems your back light is inoperative.  Next step, get with Garmin.  They are typically quite responsive to Marq customers.  The US toll free number is 1-855-607-2536.   There is an email address for Marq issues but I don't have it handy.

• I am sorry your new MARQ backlight is defective. Please return it to the retail store or online vendor you bought it from while you are still within their normal return period. Please be sure to let them know it is defective so it doesn't end up possibly going back out again to the next person. Thank you.