This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MARQ Aviator not updating aviation DB

Hello,

Aviators are still getting error when updating aviation DB via built-in wifi, wifi test is fine, syncing over wifi works...

Updating works only thru PC via FlyGarmin app. Garmin support lacks, after 2 weeks of writing with support has been created ticket, 2 weeks gone and still no answer :(

Tryied hard reset, still same...

Vitek

• Yes, with older firmware it gave error message...

https://youtu.be/EGMA1HcnzN0

• Hi all,

woke up (too late...) this morning to a dead Aviator....

Had charged the battery to 70% last night, this morning the battery was completely drained to a point where it would not switch on, had to put it on the charger where it switched on after a few seconds. Charging state confirmed 5% so that battery had really died last night assuming it crashed but CPU remained high, or WIFI all night (i keep WiFI and BLE off during the night)

Interestingly the aviation database expired last night, so I wonder if this thing would actually power up wifi to update the aviation database? I thought the aviation database would only update via flygarmin?

may have been a coincidence also

I just updated via flygarmin

cheers

• Hi, Aviator as well D2 Delta can update db via wifi,  finally on Aviator with firmware 20.00 it works again by wifi...maybe it crashed on updating...