This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin marq athele update failed

Hello

it try to install update but it said update is failed then after rebooting it say updated to 0.82 

/resized-image/__size/960x720/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/213/7115.image.jpg

• This watch looks pretty fouled up and I have no idea what steps you have taken already to get to this point.  You have some old versions of CIQ and the GPS software so I'm not sure a regular reset as the above poster suggested will work.  It certainly couldn't hurt.

You can tell if its an APAC device by seeing if it has some of the Asian languages (Chinese for example) as selectable choices in the system>languages menu.  Either way, at this point I don't think it matters.  My next step would be a master reset.  If that doesn't work try the secondary master reset.  And then finally, if that doesn't work, call Garmin!  Good luck!

Performing a Master Reset

NOTE: Resetting a watch will disconnect it from the Connect app but not Bluetooth settings, see How do I Remove a Device from the Garmin Connect App? for steps on how to remove it. 

1. Ensure watch is powered off2
    2. Press and hold Back/Lap
    3. Power on watch while continuing to hold Back/Lap
    4. Release Back/Lap button once the Reset default settings? message appears
    5. Select Yes

The reset is successful if the watch finishes powering up and goes through initial setup. Try the steps again if initial setup does not appear. Following the reset, place the watch outside with a clear view of the sky for a minimum of 20 minutes to acquire satellite data.

Secondary Master Reset

1. Ensure the watch is powered off
    2. Press and hold Down, Start, and Back
    3. Power the watch on while holding these buttons
    4. After the first beep release Start
    5. After the second beep release the remaining buttons

The watch should now be reset.

• I have sent you a private message to learn more about your MARQ Athlete and to assist further.

• I did , still no improvement 

• Secondary Master Reset

1. Ensure the watch is powered off
    2. Press and hold Down, Start, and Back
    3. Power the watch on while holding these buttons
    4. After the first beep release Start
    5. After the second beep release the remaining buttons

2, Press top left to power on, then immediately press and hold top and bottom right

3. After the first beep release top right.

4. After the second beep release bottom right.

• I tried the v16.00 beta , also update failed