This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Marq Golfer with CT10 marks all shots with unknown club (GPS position ok)

Hello,

I bought a Marq Golfer watch early September.

I played a couple of times without connecting the three CT10 included with the watch. The watch worked nicely and the recording of the rounds were done as usual/expected (I had previously an Approach S62). 

Yesterday, I finally connected the CT10 to the watch and I played with them. 

During the round everything seemed normal. The watch asked for the club used except for the three clubs connected to the CT10 devices. When I used the "CT10" clubs the club was detected by the  watch as expected.

But after the round as I tried to review it in the golf App, none (I repeat not a single) shot had the "club used" recorded.

the GPS position was recorded normally. It's the "club used" that was not.  

When I tried to changed them thru the golf App I had an error  : unexpected error !!.

Then going the Garmin Connect site I was quite disappointed to find that all shots had the club marked as unkown. 

I am now able to change them by hand (both from Garmin Connect and thru Gold App) but I'm very frustated to have lost all the "used club" information.

Anybody had the same issue ?

Regards

Nicolas

my config :

Watch : Marq Golfer with firmware version 11.10 in french

Phone : Samsung S9+ running Android 10 in french and Golf App 1.28.10 (aug 13, 2020)  

• Hi Nicholas,

There seems to be an issue with the club gear data, last few days.

All club data was gone and the golf gear list was reset to default.

Exactly in the time frame you tried it out unfortunately.

It happened to me also, but after today all the club data has been restored and it is working on my watch with CT10 sensors again normally.

It should work on your watch also.

I suggest to make sure all is set and configured correctly to delete all your clubs in the gear section on your web connect.

Delete the assigned CT10 sensor data on the watch.

Then create your new golf club gear list with the clubs you use. 

Then assign the CT10 sensors again on your Marq Golfer to these clubs.

Connect the watch with Garmin Express be sure all is synced correctly and you have the latest gps data cache, etc.

Go play golf make a few birdies and see if it working again as it should.

• Hello Golfdesperado,

thanks very much for this answer.

I have a concern about your solution. If I delete all the clubs and recreate them, I will loose ALL the club assignment history of my previous rounds (I got a lot of them). And I'd rather not. 

Looking at my club gear list, it seems normal.

So I will do the reset of the CT10 assignment and will surely chip in many birdies. And let you know if I have again the same issue.

Thanks for your help

have fun.

Nicolas