Hello MARQ customers,
We have new software available for your upcoming adventures!
The beta below is not compatible with MARQ Aviator.
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on the page linked above.
10.75 Change Log Notes:
- Added support for Livetrack 2.0.
- Added support for Course Upload (w/ Livetrack 2.0)
- Added support for new even types with Live Event Sharing. (Multisport/Every Mile etc.)
- Added support for descriptive WiFi errors when syncing music.
- Added support for configuring map settings during an Expedition activity.
- Added support for battery hours remaining as a data field option.
- Added support for displaying running and cycling VO2 Max for a multisport activity when applicable.
- Added support for automatically disabling battery saver once the device is above 80% charge.
- Brought in Bluetooth stability improvements.
- Brought in PacePro improvements.
- Brought in XCS improvements.
- Brought in sleep improvements.
- Fixed an issue where one would get a music provider notification after clearing device settings while powering on the device.
- Fixed an issue where summary activities (sync’ed from another device) were showing up in the list of navigable activities.
- Improved the music provider switching experience.
- Improved connected widget glances to indicate loss of connectivity by adding a red exclamation.
- Improved off wrist detection. (Requires 7.12 Sensor Hub)
- Made several user interface improvements for the altitude acclimation widget.
- Made several improvements to the music experience.
- Made several bug fixes for golf.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 7.12
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the MARQ Collection you have in the subject line.