This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HR graph and sleep stages

I believe it would be useful to be able to have the HR graph along with O2, movement and Respiration graphs under the Sleep Stages report in GC. 

I wonder why Garmin has not done it by now? It seems a logical thing to combine these two together.

• I don't think there's much coordination between the GC devs and the device devs, so whereas sleep on the MARQ/fenix now seems to be being taken seriously, I think on GC the mentality is still that's it's just some gimmick they have to have because other fitness trackers do.  Hopefully we'll start to see a transition though.

• Garmin Connect could definitely use an overhaul. The amount of data and insights our devices collect on our bodies and activities are not easily visualized or corresponded together.

It’s nice to see O2, movement, and respiration under sleep, but to your point, why not be able to add custom fields for other things as well?  

I think seeing amount of activities, temperature, or intensity etc compared to sleep quality would be fascinating. Or vice versa, how well you sleep to the quality of your performance and stress.

but I think we’re in the wrong forum.