Hello MARQ customers,
We have new software available for your upcoming adventures!
*Our 9.92 Beta contained ANT/BLE software version 6.03, however, we believe this peripheral software update has includes a bug that could lead to phone connection problems, or disconnects from sensors/headphones. The 9.94 update folders contain the file needed to backdate the ANT/BLE software from 6.03 to 5.04, which we recommend that you install if you have a MARQ device. The instructions for installation provided on the above links remain the same, no additional steps are needed for installing the backdate file.
The beta below is not compatible with MARQ Aviator.
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on the page linked above.
9.94 Change Log Notes:
- Made improvements for On-device Sleep.
- Added support for viewing recovery heart rate from the activity paused menu.
- Updated the UI for Steps, Sunrise/Sunset, and Training Status widgets.
- Improved data reliability for the weather widget.
*On-device sleep calculations have now been added. This information can only be viewed via the Sleep widget. Please follow included instructions above to add the widget. On-device sleep calculations can be viewed in Garmin Connect Mobile and Garmin Connect Web when using beta software 9.92 and above. A few notes concerning on-device sleep and how it is viewed in GCM and GC-Web:
- The sleep cycle doughnut around the total hours of sleep in GC-Web does not currently match GCM or your watch.
- When looking at your sleep data in GCM or GC-Web, if REM sleep shows --, and your total sleep time does not match your watch, this means the old sleep data calculations are being shown. It's an indication on device sleep has not yet been uploaded. Please be patient and allow the data to upload.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 7.04* (required for new Sleep tracking)
ANT/BLE/BT: 5.04 *See note above
Wi-Fi (Pro models only): 2.60
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the MARQ Collection you have in the subject line.