This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Marq - 8.74 Beta Release

Hello MARQ customers,

The newest MARQ beta software is now available for your upcoming adventures! The beta below is not compatible with MARQ Aviator.

MARQ: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15220

Instructions for installation are available below the change log on the page linked above.

8.74 Change Log Notes:

• Made several improvements to Indoor Climb.
  • Improved the responsiveness of the history widget glance.
  • Updated the UX layouts for in activity elevation plot, ABC, compass, temperature, Sunrise/Sunset widgets.
  • Made several improvements to the music experience.

Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.

GPS: 4.10
Wi-Fi: 2.60
Sensor Hub: 5.06
ANT/BLE/BT: 5.04

Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.

Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the MARQ Collection you have in the subject line.

• After about a week on this beta I discovered that the curl exercise with a twist at the end it is recognised correctly, before was not. A small development but going on the right side :-)

With te battery the matter is different, I am using Device usage widget, and I got only 4 days life with a full charge, with every day about 50min of indoor strength exercise with a HR belt connected. So much worse than before.

• I do about the same but I have an Stryd and tempe sensor also besides my HRM Tri. My battery has been about the same.