This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hybrid Metal Bracelet release date

Hi,

Do you know when the Hybrid Metal Bracelet is going to be released?

The site says "Estimated availability is 1 – 3 business days" for several months already.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/610842/pn/010-12738-20

Top Replies

All Replies

• This "Hybrid metal Bracelet" is made of titanium or from stainless steel?

• Hello George,

Thanks. It is not that I do not accept the scratches. My view is the same as yours and it also applies to the watch itself, my MARQ is not completely clean anymore either. But yes, I would have expected better quality, both watch and bracelet aren't exactly cheap. I have a black China stainless steel strap for my Fenix 5S+ and it scratched less in such short time. I choose the Garmin bracelet as I want it to belong, same metal color, exact fit. That part is 100% as expected.

I ordered the black driver bracelet after receiving my MARQ. Until I received it I read about the fact that it is easily scratched. I returned it without wearing it, so I cannot judge this fact myself.

Best regards,

Ruud

• I think it is Titanium and Silicon, the second material is the silicon inside, just like the red material inside the drivers strap. It is NOT stainless steel.

• I put the carbon grey strap on my expedition. I think it looks nice. 

• Hi,

The bracelet seems to scratch easily but does it also scratch the case of the watch between the lugs because I love to change bracelets and I wear my Marq Athlete with brown leather strap that isn't close between them...

Best regards