This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Everything is working great!

Just a quick update to let everybody know my Marq Expedition has been working perfectly since I purchased it (within the first week of release). I have used every beta and have yet to see any of the bugs reported by other users on the forums. My OHR is fine. My stress scores and sleep data has been consistent. I've had every workout, bike ride and hike activity complete without issue.

I can't be the only happy customer. Generally, happy customers don't seek out support forums to post on unless there is something wrong. That's how the forums turn into an echo chamber which seems to magnify how bad a particular bug is when it likely effects less than 1% of users - and why it can sometimes take so long to find and fix.

I'm sorry that there are a few users out there with problems. Keep submitting your reports with log files and evidence - it helps all of us and we appreciate it.

• Same here - my Expedition is the best garmin watch ever!

• Mines also been great. The only bug I’ve ever had was the stepped elevation issue, but it wasn’t a big deal as it was fixed within a week of it appearing. 

I’ve kept to the release versions and not played with the beta ones, I’m pretty happy with Garmins programming. If people appreciated what goes on with software developers then they’d be a lot more forgiving.

Expedition is a brilliant activity watch, so good that the missus has bought herself a Fenix6 as it’s running almost identical software.

Happy owner Slight smile

• Wait until the F6 subforum guys show up and pester this thread with their “but my watch has this issue and it is the very biggest and mostest importantest issue evaaah and so your watch cannot be good” rhetoric Joy

in other news, my aviator is great, and has seen no major issues (and garmin-heath has been extremely nice and forthcoming on the one issue I had, which is now fixed)!

one of the best garmins I had! And it looks and feels so great!

• Same here! Very happy. I am still surprised that I suddenly had several issues early November (see my thread) but since everything is working fine (again). Recently I made some structured running workouts in the Garmin Connect agenda - in preparation of my marathon - and it is a pleasure to see how this works. I am really pleased with the watch and for me it's worth the rather high price.