This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Constant SYNC FAIL

Is it just me or there are other MARQ users having constant SYNC FAIL since few days ago?

When I check the sync log, I can see this 

ERROR DETAILS

Error Domain=GCMSyncErrorDomain Code=1 "Server error" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Server error, SyncErrorReason=Background execution time ended}

can I send you the logs in PM?

• Same issue. Very frustrating. Watch seems to sync once a day but no consistency as to why or when. Marq Athlete and iPhone X. 

• I am having the sync issues as well with my Athelette. Every time I launch the connect app, it asks me resync the Marq Athlelete. I am on iOS 13 latest OS. 

• Hi guys! I have found that this issue could be solved partly by forced sync from the watch via WiFi. But first you need to install the Garmin 5.30 software to your watch. All data from the watch are being loaded to the Garmin cloud and then back to the phone. After this forced sync the sync via phone works normally. After some time the problem might come again. It seems to me that the problem is related to the Garmin software. After installing the Garmin 5.30 the problem is smaller but it is still there.

• I found that the issue (for me at least) was that the Garmin IQ app was still synced to my watch and blocking connection to the connect app.  When I close the IQ app (by long swiping up and then swiping up on the open app to force it to close) everything works as intended.  Good luck!