This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

German 'Krafttraining' appears still wrong ...

Already from the beginning the German 'Krafttraining' appears wrong in GC. (and mobile as well)

It shows shows 'Krafttrain' - so missing the 'g'. Is it really such a big problem to correct?!

Obviously Garmin Germany is not interested any more - maybe someone here is able to put it to the right way to be fixed?! 

• Dauert doch erst ein paar Monate ... ;-)

• Everyone, Garmin Germany did report this but after looking into this more, the user that reported it had edited the field since it was an editable field.  So one of you helps me by checking both your account and your app to make sure it is set to German and it hasn't been edited?

• If it hasn't, could you please provide me screenshots?
    • Can we view your account for testing reasons?
    • Can we use your email that is attached to the forums for tracking who is having this issue and/or to contact you if you have any questions? 
  • Of course you can edit that - every (!) time. It is a 'built in' app like running - just called 'Krafttraining' in German. You don't need all that. Just take a MARQ Expedition, switch to German language, start 'Krafttraining' ... run it for a while and save it. Synchronize to GC and look ... it is named 'Krafttrainin' without 'g'. 

• Thank you for that extra information, after a little playing around, I was able to reproduce the issue here. Thank you.

• Now that we talk about german localization and the Krafttraining-App I have recognized a second little mistake concerning the „Last activity“ widget:

After performing and saving a „Krafttraining“ session with two or more (xx) sets it says „xx Sätz“ instead of „xx Sätze“ in the glance view.

• In version 5.64 beta it is still not fixed. It seems to be a much bigger problem than expected.

• Actually fixing the issue isnt a problem, its just a token change for the translation. They havent fixed and prob wont fix because they dont really care tbh

• I think you are right even if this sounds a little bit ignorant for me.

If Garmin is reading the forum:

I recognized a second „bug“ in the german version of the Marq OS. In the glance view of the „last activity“ widget it says „Sätz“ instead of „Sätze“ when I performed a fitness workout with more than 9 sets. I think it depends on the number of digits in front of the word „Sätze“. I further think (I think that I think too much) there is still enough space to add the missing „e“ here.

• same thing since ~ 3 month on FR945!