This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

(Weekly) Run Total doesn't reset

Hi!

I have noticed that my weekly Run Total doesn't reset to zero. FW 5.10.

I have to restart the watch to reset weekly total run. Anyone else with this problem?

• Still having this not-resetting-weekly-run-total-without-hard resetting-the watch-problem, FW 9.0. Cant believe I am the only one with this problem?!

• I ahve same issule for a livetime. Even now on a new model

• Did anyone ever find a solution to this?

Mine appears to be doing the same, was resetting each week until around a month ago and now mileage just keeps going up.

Thanks 

• No solution found. I have given up re-starting my watch some time ago. 625km now :-) - definitely not my weekly total :-) with FWV 22.10.

• Shame! But thanks for coming back - I did find last night that if I changed the starting day of the week on Garmin Connect, but on the watch settings not the general Connect settings, it seems to have corrected - will have to wait a week to see if it’s solved the problem thou!

• Please, report back how it goes... Thx! Mine 1st is Monday. I have tried Sunday but it didn't help. 

• No joy - if you go into devices on Garmin Connect and chose the watch, then general settings and change the day for another, then back again it does correct it - still doesn’t work automatically but easier than resetting the watch. 

Assume blasting it back to factory settings didn’t work?

May have to try returning under warranty, it’s not the biggest issue but paying too dollar and it not working as intended doesn’t sit well!

• Hard reset back to factory settings looks to have worked - reset overnight last night. luckily mine was only a few weeks old so not lost much data.

Fingers crossed it won’t need doing again. 

Something I read suggested something installed (like a watch face or 3rd party widget) could cause these types of issues but I don’t think I’d got round to installing any Thinking