Language setting doesn't work after system update 11.00

My Instinct drives me crazy again. Some days ago I noticed that display language was changed to "english" (instead of "german" that I had before). In the settings menu I can see all languages, but not choose or install any of these. English is the only language that is installed. After having choosed "German" with the "install" option I was asked to connect the Instinct via USB cable to Garmin Express. GE tells me the watch has already actual software (11.00) and nothing can be updated. There are no languages to update... I did syncronization and checked the settings also on the "Garmin Connect" portal, where the Instinct's language is shown as "German". After deconnecting from the computer I switched the Instinct of and on again. Nothing had changed. Language is "English" and "German" in the menu is "Pending". After several reconnections to the computer, restarts and synchronisations nothing has changed to this status. What else can I do? Is there a possibility to upload the languages file manually via cable?