Prolonged health problems

Does anyone know if you constantly wear a smart watch day and night, does it cause any health problems. Constant Bluetooth and heart rate sensors. 

• You get many more orders of magnitude more radiation from the Sun than from the watch. Both, what concerns the Bluetooth, and the HRM sensor. 

The watch uses actually BTLE - Bluetooth Low Energy - the emissions are roughly million times lower than for example at cellphones or at WiFi. BTLE device can run for years supplied just with a small button battery, hence you can see the emitted energy is really minimal.

The HR sensor emits just light, again with the intensity orders of magnitude lower than the ambient light. Daily you are exposed up to several kilowatthours of light energy from the Sun and from other light sources, while at the watch it is in the range of tens of microwatthours, hence some ~8 orders of magnitude less.

• I take no chances regardless that there hasn't been a single diagnosed case of someone suffering from health problems using a Bluetooth connection or using an oHRM 24/7 since either was invented.  That's why I always wear a tin foil cap on my head.