This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

garmin explore deleting saved locations

Lately when I long press the GPS button to save a location it save it no problem on the watch. but after I sync with Garmin explore on my android phone the location is getting deleted from the watch on it's own is there anyone else having the same problem ? 

• Same here. The “saved location” shows none even when I had pressed saved in gps mode

• Please update your Instinct watches to the most recent software version just released. Also, double check your Explore APP shows fully up to date in the Google Play store or Apple APP store.

If you continue to have issues between your Instinct and the Explore APP, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. Thank you!

• Garmin Fenix 7X solar sapphire, everything updated and restarted. I could only imagine if you trust the watch on a mountain...  What to do?

• I am sorry you are having an issue with the Explore APP. This thread is over 3+ years old. I am locking it to isolate it to the much older Explore APP at the time and I just sent you a Private Message to work with you further.

When you are sign-in to our forums, please check the top right corner to the right of the Notifications lightning bolt icon.