Instinct - 7.55 Public Beta

Hello Instinct users,

We have new beta software ready for your upcoming adventures!

Please read the 'notes' and 'installation instructions' in the 'Updates and Downloads' page found in the link below. We look forward to your feedback!

Instinct: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=14527

Note: Please allow for the updates to propagate across all servers. There is no need to post that the link does not work. It will after a bit of patience.

7.55 Change Log Notes:

• Fixed wind direction in the Weather widget.
  • Fixed potential issue where leading 0 was missing on Set Time With GPS page.
  • What if I told you that ZERO waypoints are on my watch (or in Explore for that matter) and that the only two courses definitely have only the standard ASCII characters ...

You could try making a minor change in the course, save it, and try sending it to the device again. No idea whether it will help in your case, but it does work for example for stuck uploads of workouts, so it may be worth of trying with the courses too.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago

Thank you all for posting and reporting the issue of Garmin Express back dating your devices to software version 7.20. We have reproduced this issue, and we are actively investigating what caused this issue, and we are working towards a solution. Thank you again everyone. 

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago

Hello everyone. Thank you for your patience in dealing with Garmin Express back dating your devices to SW 7.20. We identified the issue and a fix will be coming in the next Beta release. Thank you again.

• Hello everyone. Thank you for your patience in dealing with Garmin Express back dating your devices to SW 7.20. We identified the issue and a fix will be coming in the next Beta release. Thank you again.

The 7.61 Beta update solves the problem!  I successfully updated directly from 7.55 Beta to 7.61 Beta on Garmin Express with no backdate to 7.20.

Thanks, Garmin!