Add Persian (Farsi) notification support

Hi,

Please add display instinct support for Persian (Farsi) characters, which is very similar to Arabic characters, with some (less than 8) character differences...

People from Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Iran, Pakistan and some from Bahrain, Iraq, India and european countries text in Persian (Farsi).

Full persian support is not what i said, just support to display smart notifications written in Persian.

Parents
  • Thanks trux for your reply,

I know that, you are right about unicode with some japanese & etc languages, but Arabic is currently FULLY supported on instinct (and currently is available as a selectable language for watch's display in settings). Persian is very very similar and 90% common with Arabic, so i think it isn't much difficult for GARMIN to add support for it (Just for display it correctly in smart notifications).

• Thanks trux for your reply,

I know that, you are right about unicode with some japanese & etc languages, but Arabic is currently FULLY supported on instinct (and currently is available as a selectable language for watch's display in settings). Persian is very very similar and 90% common with Arabic, so i think it isn't much difficult for GARMIN to add support for it (Just for display it correctly in smart notifications).

Children