Instinct Tactical customisation

Hi,
I've been offered a Instinct tactical. And I have a few questions.

1 . I love the default face but I wish I could customize some of the fileds. The only field I can edit is the date, on which I can choose how it is displayed. Anyone know how to proceed  ?
2. I love being able to choose from the range of activity olready on the watch but some of the activity available on connect.garmin.com or on the app seem to be missing. I'd like to be abble for instance to launch a free diving activity from the watch (even if no data can be recorded because it has not been made for diving). Is it achievable  ?

I feel like theres is no way in both case, but I just want to be sure before I find a workaround.

Thanks for your help

Top Replies

All Replies

• You can create new sport modes on the watch itself.

• I created 3 different sports on my watch :
    2 copied from swimming in a pool  (for stationnary apnea and dynamique in a pool)
    1 copied from swimming in open water

The issue i : it records each of my dives but when I change the sport to Apnea on connect, it doesn't show any duration of my dive. all data seem lost.
    I think it's due to the app recording swim duration on a different field than the one used for diving.
    How do I go if I want to keep this field ?

• You can actually somewhat customize the ZULU time as well. Hold down the CTRL (top left) button to access the menu and scroll to Alt. Time Zones. From there you can change to time zone saved as ZULU and also rename it to whatever you want. Then after you save these changes, it will display the new time and name in that field on your watch face.

• You can actually somewhat customize the ZULU time as well. Hold down the CTRL (top left) button to access the menu and scroll to Alt. Time Zones. From there you can change to time zone saved as ZULU and also rename it to whatever you want. Then after you save these changes, it will display the new time and name in that field on your watch face.

Brilliant!!!

Thanks for sharing.