Hearth rate not showing

I have arrhythmia and it is very important to me to have HR all the time showing. I'm on default face and for sake of accuracy I turned off the wrist HR sensor but I wear the chest HRM. Once the wrist sensor got turned off the unit is not showing HR on the face. If I press Menu then ABC it is showing it but when it goes back to the face it shows it for 5 sec or so and it disappears leaving just two dots instead of numbers. Is there a way to show my HR all the time not just when I do an activity with having the wrist sensor turned off?  

Top Replies

All Replies

• , please note that Garmin wearables are intended to be tools to provide you with information to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle. Garmin wearables rely on sensors that track your movement and other metrics. The data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate. Garmin wearables are not medical devices, and the data provided by them is not intended to be utilized for medical purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Garmin recommends you consult your doctor before engaging in any exercise routine.