My Instinct Solar battery is draining super fast after FW 17.5, and barometter already dead .

After FW up to 17.50, my Instinct Solar battery is draining super fast, 100% to 20% in 3-4 days, with normal activity (3-4hrs/day under the sun). And Barometter almost dead, it not working (err 83666...). WHAT CAN I DO ?

• WHAT CAN I DO ?

Soft reset (hold the Light button for some 20s till it shuts down, then restart). If it does not help, charge the watch overnight, then use it till the battery drains and the watch shuts down - it will help the watch to calibrate the battery gauge. The calibration probably got lost during the upgrade. 

• Still drain 20%/day. Baro and Alti not working .

• I had about the same with a brand new watch.

Even with a reduced brightness and backlight timeout, backlight gestures turned off and just in normall watch mode (no GPS activities). Drained the battery completely, also to try to recalibrate the battery and after that charged it 100% and started to track the daily battery usage. Again completely empty within 12 days (even with solar charging). I've contacted customer support about this issue and they told me there were some batches with bad batteries. There seemed also to a battery drain problem which they wanted to solve in an upcomming firmware update.

Returned the watch to be sure and got another one (about 2000 further in serial numbers, so newer I suppose). I'm testing it at the moment now I speak, but this seems to have the same problem. Again, with a brand new watch.

I'm even not getting close to the advertised 24 / 54 days of battery use in smartwatch mode. 

• I'm even not getting close to the advertised 24 / 54 days of battery use in smartwatch mode. 

Make sure PulseOx is turned off. It is a big battery consumer. Also some other features may consume the power, reducing so the advertised battery life.

• Thanks for pointing out, but this is also turned off yes. I've scrolled to the whole settings. And I believe I've dissabled or reduced everything that consumes power. Even reduced backlight timeout to 4 sec. on the previous watch. Even all sound alerts are disabled etc.