Solar intensity mini widget updates at minute change and create bugs on watch face

Hi,

Using solar instinct SW 16.00 

I recently used the solar intensity sensor mini widget in the round shaped location in the watch face.

I know that this mini widget takes usually 3-5seconds to update in the main solar widget, but I noticed that once used in the watch face it only refresh the solar intensity at each minute change of the clock.

While testing this and recording on video I actually also noticed that when minute changed while watch in sunlight, the intensity appeared but other display issues happened: 

- Minute didn't increase it went from 29 -> 29 -> 31

- intensity level indicator were cut on the side

Is the minute refresh a bug, or is it a feature to save battery life? 

See this case in picture below with 2 consecutive switches from dark->sunlight and sunlight->dark

I want to add that the mini widget refresh on minute is 100% reproducible so far , display bugs are random.

Is the minute refresh a bug, or is it a feature to save battery life?

• I observed the minutes issue several times but have been fast enough to video record it only yesterday.

• Thank you for your screenshots and video provided. I have sent a new case to our Instinct series engineers to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

For anyone that reads this thread, if you would like to be added to the tracking case, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. Thank you!

• Same issue on the Instinct 2 Solar: the intensity widget graph gets wiped out on the minute (when the seconds roll over from :59 to :00). Paging to a different widget brings it back, but it gets wiped again when the minute changes.