Windspeed incorrect

The windspeed shows 0 for several days. Whats the problem?

• I am sorry your wind information stopped updating with your weather information.

Please try the following troubleshooting:

• Power your watch off then back on again then sync with the Connect Mobile APP on your phone.
    • Soft Reset: with your watch on, hold down your top left CTRL button until it shuts off, then let go.
    • Sync your watch again through your Connect Mobile APP

If your wind still shows zero all the time but you receive other weather information, please answer the following questions:

• Are you using an iPhone or Android phone?
    • What software version does your Instinct Solar show in the Settings > About menu?
    • Does your watch successfully sync through the Connect Mobile APP and show connected?
    • If using an iPhone, do you keep the GCM APP open at all times on your iPhone?
    • Is your weather information correct for the other information it gives you other than the wind shows at 0?
    • After you sync your watch through your Connect Mobile APP, does the wind still show 0?

Thank you.

• Nothing worked. It still shows windspeed 0. The other weatherdata is correct.

Software version is 14.10.

• I am sending you a Private Message to look into this further to see if I can replicate the issue and/or confirm it is only your nearest legacy weather station reporting no wind.