Surf edition tide data

Since 10.10 update tide widget has developed issues. I have tide data on watch face. Regularly this now shows 'no data' or 'retrieving data' when Bluetooth connected to phone. Sometimes the widget disappears entirely and is just a blank space on the watch face. Today, it has not updated after low tide to indicate time of high tide. I've restarted watch and issue remains.

UPDATE

Tide time updated to reflect high tide exactly 1 hour after low tide. I am UK and currently BST so I wonder if there's a bug and its incorrectly reading time zone?

• I also have a instinct solar surf 2. Have had it for a few months. Just about a month ago the tides inverted after an update. The location is still set to Christchurch, New Zealand, but the high and low tides are inverted, the high tide time is actually the low and visa-versa. How can we get this fixed?

• I got the same problem. It's started about 2 month ago. Sometimes the widget shows a random pixels like straight horizontal line, No Tide Data most of the time. Searching for GPS like 45 minutes when I try to turn on Surf tracking. I did the factory reset two times. Still the same issue. Any ideas how to fix it? Tha

• I note there are many threads about Instinct Solar Surf having issues retrieving tide data.

Mine stopped after about 2 years of being absolutely fine.

I've factory reset a few times. I've punched in coordinates myself as well as trying to let GPS find locations.

I live on the coast and there are 4 different tide locations very close to me. I'm a professional mariner so this feature is vital to my work. Please help me fix it or at least recommend another brand that won't have this issue. It appears to be a software issue that's been going on for a very long time yet Garmin appears to be asleep at the wheel.

I note there are many threads about Instinct Solar Surf having issues retrieving tide data.

I've factory reset a few times. I've punched in coordinates myself as well as trying to let GPS find locations.

I live on the coast and there are 4 different tide locations very close to me. I'm a professional mariner so this feature is vital to my work. Please help me fix it or at least recommend another brand that won't have this issue. It appears to be a software issue that's been going on for a very long time yet Garmin appears to be asleep at the wheel.

I note there are many threads about Instinct Solar Surf having issues retrieving tide data.

• I had same thing, only fix was a new watch from amazon, they swapped under the faulty electrical item less than 1 year old etc etc. My watch currently works fine because we are on the GMT time zone, as soon as we switch to BST in a few months time it'll be totally F@cked again for 6 months until we switch back again. I won't hold my breath but I hope it'll work properly one day....