Instinct Solar [Surf]: incorrect time marker position on tide data graph

Hello,
Instinct Solar Surf : firmware 10.10
I already sent an e-mail to instinct.beta, but I don't know if my problem is taken into account, and if someone have the same...
I live in UTC+2 time zone (summer time), and at the end of October it's go back to UTC+1 time zone (winter time).
Bug description:
Upper the tide graph the next tide hour is correct: for example "HT 20:14"
But when my watch indicates 20:14 time, we can see that the "actual time marker" is not to high tide. I have to wait 21:14 to see the "actual time marker" to high tide, and the next tide time changes to, for example "BT 2:30".
So, the marker on the sinusoid tide graph is 1 hour late, that is critical to have the exact position of the tide...

Does it due to my time zone ? What is algorithm process which manages time zone tide data and calculates the good tide graph position in function of actual time? So what will happen in October after the time zone change (winter hour) ?

For example, in Rip Curl Tide watch, we have to set the tide time by adding manually (into the dedicated menu) +60min when we are on "summer time", to update the tide data graph and have a good display.
Do you know if there are setting for that ?
Thanks a lot for your help...