Track Workout Skipping Rests and Laps and Giving Crazy Times

Fenix 6S - Software version 25.10 - Track Run with pre-planned interval workout

I know others have reported this issue and Garmin are apparently working on a fix that's hopefully due in the official Q2 update. But I'm not sure exactly when that's coming or if the problem will actually be resolved?

My session was supposed to be:

warm up / 6x 200 m with 200 jog rests / 3.2 km, then 200 m jog rest / 6x 200m with 200 m jog rests / cool down

But after the first 200 m and rest, my watch went crazy and skipped multiple reps. And even the times for the first rep and rest were way off. Like, 11500 hours and 5 seconds. I tried starting the workout again and skipping to the reps, but the same problem happened again. After multiple attempts, I ended up just using Track Run and manually pressing the lap button. But by that point, my workout was a complete mess.

That was my first track workout for some time - and the first using a pre-planned workout. I now have one track session scheduled each week in my training plan. I guess I'll just have to manually press the lap button until this issue is resolved. But I do find it incredible that this problem has persisted for months.