New Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar - delivered with empty battery

Hi @all,

Last Friday I've got my new ordered Fenix 6 pro Solar.

Unfortunately the battery of the device was completely empty. I've loaded to 100% (about 3-4 hours what seems to be normal). But I'm unsure about the status of the battery. Normally they should not be deep discharged.
After loading Garmin showed only 12 days runtime in smartwatch mode. (2 days less than advertised). 

I've configured the following options:

6:15 - 21.30 Smartwatchmode (used watch face is without seconds, WLAN is OFF)
21:30-6:15 Night node (Reduced watch face, only fitnesstracker active, no bluetooth, WLAN ...)

Overall I seem to get only about 11-12 days runtime.
Is this normal or may the battery has already a damage?

Thanks for your comments

Thomas

• Turn off pulse-ox and it should give you another few days.  Its unlikely you actually need it.  Also turning off bluetooth will make a difference.  My 6 Pro gives an estimate of 22 days when charged and actually lasts for around 14 days with about 60k of running per week and some strength activities.  I just sync the phone here and there.

• Thanks for your answer pulse-ox is off (I do it once per day).
    Bluetooth is on and needed - because I want the notifications. 

At the moment I do no GPS recording, to be sure that I only use smartwatch mode.

With about 9h using the reduced night mode I thought I should get very very much more days then the estimated 12. Therefore I'm not sure that the battery isn't good anymore - because it was empty when the watch was delivered and who knows how long this happened....

• battery of the device was completely empty.
    may the battery has already a damage?

Yes, but as the end user, you have no easy way to determine if the battery has suffered damage.

It is quite possible that you will only find out in months.
    In any case, a new device should not be delivered with an empty battery.
    I would return this device to the seller.