Suggested workout

I have 6x PRO about a month now.....when I run or bike there's no suggested workouts yet...why?

• Mine stopped working a bit ago also.  I used it for over 6mo and it worked fine, then one day it stopped showing up. I've tried turning it off/on but it is not coming back.  You can go into options (up arrow) workouts / suggestions, but that's not a fix, just a way to get to today's suggestion.   That is, once your in the activity, hit options

• Best would to work always no? ;)

• You must have a running and or cycling status to get suggested workouts.

• I did run few times and....how do i be certain of that? thanks

• Maybe the auto-sugestion are disabled in options. When you are on suggestion screen open it's option and check at the bottom it is say "enable prompt" or "disable prompt"  

• when i click on TODAY'S suggestion it says this:

NO TRAINING STATUS. Something about this?

What Can I Do to Consistently Update the Training Status on My Device?

It takes about a week of use to establish a Training Status on your compatible Garmin device. By following the tips below, you should consistently receive an updated status. 

• For running activities, run outdoors once to twice a week at a heart rate higher than 70% of your maximum heart rate for 10 consecutive minutes. Falling below the 70% threshold may result in incorrect VO2 max readings. Remember that indoor runs will not generate or update your Training Status.

• For bike rides, ride either indoors or outdoors using a power meter and with a heart rate higher than 70% of your maximum heart rate for at least 20 minutes, at least once a week.

• For devices that support it, ensure that you are not using UltraTrac GPS mode. Devices in UltraTrac mode will be unable to update VO2 max and Training Status. See your owner's manual for instructions on changing the GPS settings. 

• Record all your fitness activities on your device. This will allow it to learn about your performance.

• Your device can only be associated with one Garmin Connect account to see updates in Garmin Connect. If you believe your device is associated with more than one account see the next section.

NOTE: After the initial week training status will update anytime there is a change in training, whether it be higher intensity during runs and rides, or from a lack of new data due to taking a break. If there is no new data you may see your training status decline to the point of starting back in the "No Status" state. 

• something about this?

What Can I Do to Consistently Update the Training Status on My Device?

It takes about a week of use to establish a Training Status on your compatible Garmin device. By following the tips below, you should consistently receive an updated status. 

• For running activities, run outdoors once to twice a week at a heart rate higher than 70% of your maximum heart rate for 10 consecutive minutes. Falling below the 70% threshold may result in incorrect VO2 max readings. Remember that indoor runs will not generate or update your Training Status.

• For bike rides, ride either indoors or outdoors using a power meter and with a heart rate higher than 70% of your maximum heart rate for at least 20 minutes, at least once a week.

• For devices that support it, ensure that you are not using UltraTrac GPS mode. Devices in UltraTrac mode will be unable to update VO2 max and Training Status. See your owner's manual for instructions on changing the GPS settings. 

• Record all your fitness activities on your device. This will allow it to learn about your performance.

• Your device can only be associated with one Garmin Connect account to see updates in Garmin Connect. If you believe your device is associated with more than one account see the next section.

NOTE: After the initial week training status will update anytime there is a change in training, whether it be higher intensity during runs and rides, or from a lack of new data due to taking a break. If there is no new data you may see your training status decline to the point of starting back in the "No Status" state. 

• oh so probably you have the issues with NO Training Status. I've seen some people here were having it as well. Aparently it is fixed in last update v23.10 ... that's all i know. Hope it will resolve for you as well.

• I agree 100%, it should work, and mine did for many months. I still have a training status, and when mine quit working it was on 19.20, and it didn't stop after updating to another version of firmware.  It just stopped one day, and I can't get it to automatically suggest again.  I have since moved to v21 but no luck having it work again.