Are only 3 custom activities possible??

Is the limit for custom activities only 3 on the F6X?? I have 3 of them already, and when i try to create a 4th one, the watch tells me i it cannot save it and i should delete another one and try again. 

Update to spare you from reading the whole thread: There is a limit of 60 activities (activity profiles) and also not installed activities count against that limit. There is currently no way of deleting the not installed activities from the watch. In the latest firmware (20.87 Beta) we are now down to only 2 custom activities. With Garmin adding more and more activities, soon custom activities will not be possible anymore at all, if this issue is not resolved. 

Update 29.04.2022: Garmin confirmed that they do not acknowledge this as an issue. If you would like to add more custom activities, please request to Garmin to increase the limit or to enable us to delete unused profiles. Refer to https://www.garmin.com/ideas to submit your wish to Garmin. There is currently nothing else we can do.

Update 15.08.2022: Back in June, Garmin acknowledged the problem and agreed to deliver a fix. In August, Garmin gave the update that they plan to increase the total limit to 60 in the Q4 feature release (so somewhere end of this year).

• Ah, I think I’m hitting the same issue too

• I have eight copied hike profiles, two copied walk profiles, and a copied navigation app..... Still no limitation yet on my Fenix 6x Sapphire BLK DLC... 

But I have seen what your experiencing though,(in a previous 6x Sapphire) but I don't know the cause... even after a master reset, I was only allowed to copy about four apps.. 

• There is a limitation of 60 total activities and 25 workouts, including built-in. The only solution is to remove unused applications from device (Long press on the activity - 'Delete App from Device' ), or via the Connect (Device - Activities & Apps - Uninstall)

• There is a limitation of 60 total activities and 25 workouts, including built-in. The only solution is to remove unused applications from device (Long press on the activity - 'Delete App from Device' ), or via the Connect (Device - Activities & Apps - Uninstall)

• Thanks, but I only have 15 activities and 1 workout on my watch. So there must be another reason.

• There are too much built-in activities with latest firmware updates. Just take a look.

• I checked exactly there. I have 13 Garmin activities/apps and 2 3rd party ones installed. I was able to install 15 additional Garmin activities from Connect, but I cannot create a copy of an existing one on the watch. 

• I have exactly the same problem.
    I thought I was the only one.
    The error message comes only on the 4th self created or copy from an existing activity.
    GARMIN asked me for a lot of data and details to find the error, two weeks later they told me to do a reset.
    Did not help of course.

• Ok, but here is the built-in apps list (some may count twice as sharing one app though). Close to 60 :)

Since I've already encountered the issue and completed all the stages of adoption a few months earlier, the only thing that works is uninstallation of the unused / barely used apps via the GCM / Express.
    --------------------------------------

Trail Run
    SnowShoe
    HRV Stress
    Run
    Map
    Expedition
    Navigate
    Track Me
    Hike
    Clocks
    Cardio
    Walk
    Strength
    Ultra Run
    Treadmill
    Virtual Run
    Track Run
    Indoor Track
    Climb
    Bike
    Bike Indoor
    MTB
    eBike
    eMTB
    Cyclocross
    Gravel Bike
    Bike Commute
    Bike Tour
    Road Bike
    Pool Swim
    Open Water
    Triathlon
    Swimrun
    Adventure Race
    Climb Indoor
    Bouldering
    Ski
    Snowboard
    Backcountry Ski
    XC Classic Ski
    XC Skate Ski
    SUP
    Surf
    Row
    Row Indoor
    Kayak
    Golf
    TruSwing
    Project Wpt.
    HIIT
    Yoga
    Breathwork
    Pilates
    Floor Climb
    Elliptical
    Stair Stepper
    Jumpmaster
    Tactical
    Boat
    Other
    ElevateME

• Again, you can install all the standard activities and apps without any problems. The error only occurs with the 4th self created or copy from an existing activity.

Try this:
    Uninstall all activities and apps except running and make three copies of running. on the 4th copy you get the error message.
    With the original and the 3 copies, you can only have a maximum of 4! activities on the watch in this case.