This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No Animated workouts on Fenix 6 pro

Dear Garmin. 

I recently switched from Suunto to Garmin but I have my first bummer. My new Fenix 6 pro won't show animated workouts. I have the latest firmware and updated the workouts from the pc to the Garmin. also tried every thread on internet to get it work. but no show. 

ok Garmin make me a happy Garmin user.

greetings Eric

• I have update 22.10 and the Fenix 6 pro and I can’t see any animations either. I’ve just sent an email to uk support to ask about it. 

• Have you managed to resolve? I’m having this issue. Can see on garmin connect but not on watch. V22.1

• I had to figure it out for myself. They had me return the item so I exchanged it.  I cannot tell you how annoyed I am.

yes, make sure you have an updated Garmin Express on your computer.  Plug your phone into the computer and run an update. Mine was maps, oddly.  It takes a really long time.  Leave it plugged in after it says it’s done, I think.  I unplugged it and it restarted and got confused.  Plugged it back in and I think it did something else.  After a few minutes, the animations worked.

• You superstar, this worked! 
    did an update on garmin express (I’ve never used this but only had watch a few months) and it took ages with map updates. 

looked back at watch and suddenly could see the animations! 
    thanks 

• That’s why Garmin pays me the big bucks.  Maybe they’ll reimburse my gas for the return they told me would solve my problem and didn’t Joy