Hello Fenix 6 users,
We have begun to rollout software version 16.70, currently we are at 75% for this release, I will update this post as the rollout increases.
Changes made from version 15.20 to 16.70:
- Added step counting to backcountry ski ascents.
- Improved functionality of navigation features with Garmin Explore.
- Improved altimeter auto calibration during activities for MARQ and fenix 6 Pro devices.
- Improved power meter calibration and settings.
- Improved device name shown when mounted to a Windows computer to be more descriptive. (Only applies to Enduro and fenix 6)
- Fixed issue where podcasts may not display correctly on device.
- Fixed incorrect translation within “Suggested Workouts” when language set to Czech.
- Fixed potential crash when sending a Quick Text from inReach Remote
- Fixed issue with wrong activity types shown when syncing with Garmin Explore.
- Fixed distance and time values for tracks/routes synced from Garmin Explore.
- Fixed issue with watch face labels missing when using certain languages.
- Fixed potential crash when starting a golf round on a nine-hole course.
- Fixed battery drain issue after disconnecting from a paired inReach device.
- Fixed backlight behavior during sleep periods.
- Fixed issue with backlight not respecting device settings when entering power controls page.
- Fixed issue with gestures turning on backlight while Do Not Disturb enabled.
- Fixed potential crash during power up.
- Fixed issue causing intermittent excessive battery drain.