how accurate is garmin?

hello everyone 

i have garmin fenix 6x saphire edition and i was wonder how accuate is,did someone teste?

like elevation -6 does this mean im underwater? Joy

or here body temperature  31 

i just saw this two accidently im not sure for others how accuate they are Slight smile

ps: who has any good watchfaces is welcome to share

• Couple of things:
    1) Which units are we talking ft/F or m/C?

2) Independent from the above - depending on your mode setting for the altimeter it uses pressure changes either as a change in altitude or weather. Whatever it is, it it stays at -6 you would only need to calibrate it (Various possibilities to do that)

3) Temperature sensor is in the tiny holes on the right side of the watch - it doesn't give you body temperature but the temperature around that sensor (which isn't outside temp either as your body affects it).
    You will never get body temperature and to get outside temp you either need to take of the watch for a certain time (check the manual for exact time) or use an external sensor (called "tempe").

Hope this helps a bit.

• 1. meter /  celsius 

2. i dont know always is changed sometimes it showes me 2-3m sometimes - so no idea if is right..

3. for Thermometer  me too i wasnt exept  to measure in right eat

• The temp app is influenced by body temperature and that's why it is a bit higher. You can let it on your table for 20' more or less and will be more accurately. 

• For mine (6xPro Solar)
    - Altitude: Accurate
    - Temp: Body interferes.  I think it helps with barometer and altitude. I use tempe
    - Tracks: Accurate
    - Distance on road and without major switchbacks on trails: Accurate
    - Distance on trails with switchbacks: Not great.  I use Stryd and Garmin speed sensor
    - Kayaking distances and strokes: Accurate (i think)
    - Mapping: Accurate
    - sleep stuff: Accurate
    - Body battery: Feels accurate
    -VO2: Who knows
    -Steps: Accurate
    -PulseOx: Who knows

• Temperature has been explained by others.

The areas that I think are inaccurate are,

1. Heart Rate Spikes:  Had it spike to 154 on a stationary bike that I rode for 5-minutes the other day.  Bought a Wahoo arm strap to compensate.  No problems now that I have the strap.  
    2. Weather is accurate but limitations on the source data is bad.
    3. Sleep has gotten better but every once in awhile it'll roll crazy stuff at me.

No issues with GPS, elevation, maps any of that stuff but I'm not a heavy user in a way that should stress those.

• 6X Pro with fw 10.10

Heartrate - 7 bpm lower than doctors equipment.

PulseOX - 3% lower that doctors equipment

HR on bicycle is very hard too.

GPS + Galileo - jumps a little so I´m probably returning the watch.

GPS accurracy - Not very happy with it.