BUGS BUGS BUGS. When will be solved?!?

Me and other user are months that we suggest to solve some TERRIBLES bugs on F6. Every time in every post of stable or beta release we wrote the same BUGS:
-HR detection in some activity like hiking is totally inaccurate. Recording with another f6 on the other wrist, but with an activity like walk, the  HR is more reliable. It's from november that we ask to solve this problem.
-Altitude profile in navigation: the altitude profile of the route we planned in navigation mode, most of the times is garbage...in a clear descent on the maps, the profile altitude shows an ascent, or a plain route. This problem is obvious also in the last model of fenix, so are YEARS that we WROTE this bug.

But Garmin prefer to add dogtrak , sleep detection or other functions.

Due to this is a watch that must be used for outdoor activities and not to count how many times your dog make a poo, GARMIN, PLEASE, HEARD YOUR USER AND SOLVE THE BUG THAT WE NOTICE FROM A LOT OF MONTHS!!

• I can speak about altitude profile in navigation and i lost any hopes, seems they don't care anymore about it, i continue to remind to beta team this bug for every software iteration, but are months they don't reply me, i suppose they simply blacklisted me since i think i'm becoming boring.

• just try to reset the watch after the update via

settings > system > reset > factory standards

live HR work better for me.

• this is a watch that must be used for outdoor activities and not to count how many times your dog make a poo

hahaha, well ya, I'd agree with that Smiley

My hiking OHR is working fine, but if yours is not (and the walk activity OHR is working fine), then maybe make a copy of the Walk activity and rename it "Hike". At least until Garmin addresses your issue. They are basically the same activity anyways, just with different names. You can set it up exactly the same as you have your Hike activity set up now.

I used to have the elevation profile issue while navigating, too, but I haven't noticed it in months - most recently, as of this last weekend, it was working fine for me. Maybe try a factory reset?

• Ya, I had that same issue a while back as well, where the elevation plot was wrong and the total ascent was WAY wrong. But I haven't noticed it happening anymore since late last year, it seems to be working ok for me lately. Not sure why it isn't working well for others.

• It could work ok for many times in a row and than start to go wrong again...

• Unfortunatly no, the hike activity is different for a lot of "datas" that can be displayed. 

For example in hike activity you have "total motion time" and "time without motion" that can't be added in walk activities. And many other datas.

As i said, i have two f6, a 6x pro and a 6 pro, same bugs, same behaviour. Both resetted, Both tried with the latest fw stable and Both tried with betas (like the last 9.98.

As me many other encounter the same bugs, so, is not mine related. 

• May be local DEM issues as well, seeing as the recent map bugs has led to slow maps for some - I wonder if in some area's of the maps there's some weird DEM related issue that's causing issues for some with navigation profile.

I use the Topo Light UK maps, and done a lot of routes with navigation recently and climbpro and the elevations have been fine. Not saying it's also a possible software bug, but if the maps in some areas have weird DEM errors that may explain why some people see it regularly, some occasionally and some not at all....

Renton, have you tried using OSM maps and if you have, are you seeing the same issue ... that would rule it out as a pure map/DEM issue?

• Same maps, same route, on f6 and gpsmap 64st... One wrong one correct. I also try with other maps, and the one original of italy of the garmin 64... No hope, is clearly a bug of the f6, due to the fact that in "quote to destination" or the function "climbpro" the data displayed are correct.