Tactix Delta-opinions and usage reviews

Hi.

Simple question. Why tD not have own forum topic?

It is because doesn't have problems like F6 series? Or no one does not have this watch? I really want to hear opinions about this watch, not like "omg how is beautiful" :) I read tons of topics in Fx series, and see lots of people have hard decision what to buy-tD or F6.

Reading tons of complains in Fx series, like HR and sleep monitoring problems, blue washed screen etc...does Delta have this problems hmm hmm

So, Delta users, please help us with comments, opinions and REAL LIFE USING EXPERIENCE. Share to us your satisfaction or disappointment.

Cheers

• I think that software wise it is exactly same watch as Fenix series, just in different (in my opinion nicer) body. But of course I would appreciate standalone forum. Just I' m sure that there would be same topics/ issues as classic Fenix files.

• No the tactic delta does not have a blue screen problem. I have a titanium F6 but I prefer to wear the tactic delta everyday, the titanium is too prone to scratches. The functions are the same and the problems are identical, therefore difficult to hope for a forum dedicated to tactics, personally no problem on tactics, I do not use cardiac resources, the choice between the 2 will be only aesthetics!