Hello Fenix 6 customers,
We apologize for the amount of issues you faced over the weekend. We have since removed 8.76 and have replaced every link below with 8.75 if you wish to backdate to the previous beta (or public release).
The latest Fenix 6 beta software is now available for your upcoming adventures!
Please ensure that you are downloading the correct beta software for your specific device.
Fenix 6s: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15166
Fenix 6s Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15164
Fenix 6: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15162
Fenix 6 Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15160
Fenix 6x Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15168
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on each of the above pages.
8.76 Change Log Notes:
- Added support for Grit and Flow metrics to cycling profiles.
- Improved optical heart rate during hiking activities. (Requires 5.07 Sensor Hub)
- Made several improvements to Indoor Climb.
- Updated the UX layouts for steps, floors, stress, intensity minutes and pulse ox widgets.
- Updated performance, training status, body battery, respiration and calories to use the new page indicators.
- Made several other bug fixes and code improvements.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 5.07
ANT/BLE/BT (Pro models): 5.04
ANT/BLE (non-Pro models): 2.11
Wi-Fi (Pro models only): 2.60
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the Fenix 6 Series you have in the subject line.