Re-sync activities from Fenix 6X Pro with Connect

Hi

I had my Fenix 6X Pro Sapphire working perfectly fine with Garmin Connect on my Android phone. Now I had to change the profile I use in the Connect app to a new one. Setup went through smoothly, but now I have activities on my watch (from before the profile switch) which are not synchronized to the new Connect profile. Is there a way to get historical records from the watch synced to the newly configured Connect profile?

Thanks in advance!

• Yes, though unless someone knows an automated way to do this you'll have to do it manually. If you connect your watch to a Mac or PC you can grab the .fit files for those activities off the watch. If you then go to the Garmin Connect website and click on the cloud in the upper right corner and select "Import Data" it will let you upload those .fit files, though I believe you'll have to do it one at a time.

Like I said, there may be an automated way to do this and if there is hopefully someone will post it.

• Hi, thanks a lot, this worked perfectly fine. I browsed for the files and were able to import multiple selections at once. Great and quick help, tools worked perfectly, fully awesome! Cheers and greetings