who is satisfied with their Fenix 6

I myself am very satisfied with my Fenix 6 pro.
Also with the heart rate (with or without chest strap) I have no problems and they are identical with the Fenix 5 or Forerunner 945.
Don't understand the problems of the other users. Also Garmin Pay works very well and it's just fun to train with this watch and evaluate the data.

I also used the function with new routes and navigation and it works well.
Since Garmin constantly corrects errors and further develops, the software is always better and honestly said, there is nothing better.
I am curious whether other users think so too.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

• I'm happy with mine. I upgraded from a Fenix 5X and it's a nice improvement. I've had occasional bugs but for the most part they get resolved and it does everything I need it to do. I'm also looking forward to the new features from the Swim 2 that are part of the current beta.

• 82 minute indoor bike ride. WHR from 6XPSolar vs TickR X recorded by my 5XP. A wobble at the start and then a remarkably solid tracking performance. The power graph is also displayed so that there is a basis for validating the HR numbers as well as the strap data....

• Lol, a few days back you already returned the watch...

• I have been a fenix user from the start. 

The fenix 1 which had the water under the hood issue... I got a good watertight new one and used it how many years now? 5, 6, 7? 

Yes there were several firmware issues before it was rock solid, yes there was frustation but in the end it all worked out. 

Now a fenix 6pro sapphire. Software 5. I am happy, but it takes some time to get to know the thing and configure it so it runs good. 

Thumbs up for the developers... great piece of art

• I am very satisfied with my F6X Pro.  This is the best watch out of the gate that I have owned from Garmin, including the F3 and F5X.  Love the larger display, longer battery life, extra features.  Everything is working to my expectations and I couldn't be happier.  Garmin is very good with sticking with their product and will continue to make improvements to their SW to fix bugs and add features.  This forum is a luxury Garmin is providing, in my opinion.  It facilitates venting which some abuse but its a great resource to get answers and occasionally a Garmin response.  I also find Garmin's customer service to be one of the best out there, definitely stand behind their product.  I have been a Garmin customer for a long time and its been a love hate at times but I feel that they have gotten better with time, at least that is my experience.     

• I love my Fenix 6 Pro.

Currently using it for running, biking, spinning, hiking, walking, swimming - and plan to use it for Kayak + Golf later in the season. It connects flawlessly to headset, power-meter, HRM-strap, etc. I like the climb/pace-pro + planning features A LOT.

I am unable to reproduce most of the issues described in this community - but I am not a pro and that might be the reason of course.

• The past year or so Garmin has been on a steady decline in quality and stability.  

My first Garmin was a Fenix 5 and loved it.  Moved to a Marq in hopes to have something that I can run with and looked good with a suit at work. The Marq was a hot mess full of the same software problems the Fenix 6 has..  I moved to a F6 Shaphire with the hopes the new screen would make the difference.  Boy was I wrong, it is even more unstable than the Marq line...

Best thing Garmin could do right now is listen to their customers, stop trying to push new features and stabilize their product line.  I've never seen outsourcing lead to higher customer satisfaction.....  They lost the GPS race to Google and Apple and are going the wrong direction with sports watches.

• Love the orange band with titaniumish buckle that came with my F6 titanium sapphire......

• I love this watch. I've been looking for a watch replacement for nearly a year and the 6x sapphire has done the job in Spades. Also extemly impressed with garims rapid firmware updates to address issues as they emerge and are reported by users ....... HOWEVER....I'm returning to exchange for new hardware based on my display being purple when in backlight. 

Hope this fixes my issue as this is a fantastic watch