Fenix 6X Voice alert volume need to be loader then the music !

Hi, So just got the Fenix 6X Saphire , upgrading from my Forerunner 945, and when I run with music, and I've activate the voice alert every 5 minutes to prompt me by voice my average pace since I start running... the lady's voice is TOO LOW... comparing to my FR945 that was fine... so I'm a bit desapointed here... for the price I pay.  unless there's a solution soon, and Garmin is looking onto a fix. any advice is welcome here. thanks 

• Or the music too loud.. and why did you create two threads about the same tiny issue?

• On my X6 the music volume decreases a moment before prompt is played.  I find the volume of the prompt is similar to the music volume, I can hear it just fine.  I am using US dialect.  Maybe other dialects have volume level issues. 

• Actually I think you are pointing the bug right !!!  I dont fell that there's a music volume decrease when the announcement comes !!!  Rolling eyes

• My music volume also drops down nicely.  US English.  

This is how it SHOULD work. 

Playing Audio Prompts During an Activity
    You can enable your fēnix device to play motivational status announcements during a run or other activity. Audio prompts play on your connected headphones using Bluetooth technology, if available. Otherwise, audio prompts play on your smartphone paired through the Garmin Connect app. During an audio prompt, the device or smartphone mutes the primary audio to play the announcement.
    NOTE: This feature is not available for all activities.
    Hold MENU.
    Select Audio Prompts.
    Select an option:

To hear a prompt for each lap, select Lap Alert.
    NOTE: The Lap Alert audio prompt is enabled by default.

To customize prompts with your pace and speed information, select Pace/Speed Alert.

To customize prompts with your heart rate information, select Heart Rate Alert.

To customize prompts with power data, select Power Alert.

To hear prompts when you start and stop the timer, including the Auto Pause® feature, select Timer Events.

To hear activity alerts play as an audio prompt, select Activity Alerts.

To change the language or the dialect of the voice prompts, select Dialect.

• Give this a shot; go to Garmin connect - device page and press the speaker icon to test the prompt dialect. While it's playing, use the volume-up keys of the phone to crank it up. Exit the device page, and let it sync with the watch. 

Sounds crazy but it seems this is how I was able to bring my F6X Sapphire's long-lost Audio Prompts back to life.

• This is the correct fix, as of Jan 2022, it’s device - activity options - audio prompts - alert volume.