Fenix 6 - what is the maximum distance between phone and watch in order to receive phone notifications?

Anyone knows what is the maximum distance my phone can be from the Fenix 6 in order to keep receiving notifications such as phone calls, SMS, emails, WhatsApp messages?  For example if I go to the gym,leave  my phone in my locker and go for a run 10 km away from the gym, is there a way to receive any kind of notifications? What would be the longest distance you can be away from the phone? A few hundred of meters?

believe apple and Google watches can do this and go for long distances.

Thanks

• They say 30 feet (9 meters). Obviously that distance can be more or less depending on an number of environmental factors - if there are several walls between the 2 devices, that range will be reduced.

In my experience, I do tend to get the advertised 30ft without much difficulty when there is line-of-sight between both devices, and I've always gotten at least 20ft even with walls in between.

Apple (and other) smartwatches can go for a jog 10km from your locker and get notifications because they have LTE. They can be on the other side of the globe from your phone and still get notifications. This watch doesn't have LTE, so it can only get the notifications via bluetooth, which has only a few meters of range. The upside is that our battery life is measured in days/weeks/months instead of being measured in minutes/hours like a AW or other LTE smartwatch. If you take an AW off the charger in the morning, for example, it will often be dead before dinnertime later that day. On the other side of the spectrum, the Fenix (depending on the model) will go for up to a month without needing a charge.

Unfortunately, we have to pick between having amazing battery life, or having the ability to stay connected without carrying your phone... but we can't have both.

• Thanks for the detailed explanation. Makes sense... nevertheless Would be good to have the choice using the new power management option.... But I understand the difference between LTE now. still a little disappointed about this